Monday, October 24, 2011

[24 Oct 2011] Photo Contest & Prize @ Tamashii Nations South Asia





I joined the competition and became one of three winners!!! thank you Tamashii Nations South Asia!!!


I was not only happy that i won but was happy that Tamashii Nations South Asia made a nice start of engaging collectors! There are many good entries and their entries allow me to see new perspectives! After this competition, i finally understand what i want i my pictures! it is real action! I will continue to work hard on it and will continue this life long passion of my toy photography!


Once again, I would like to thank everyone for the motivations and mental support. I love toy photography and my only reason for having that passion is making my toys alive!

Singaporean Tamashii Collectors! Join their facebook and get updates for their upcoming events:  https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tamashii.Nations.South.Asia


My Entries Below!